Sunday, July 27, 2008

Young, in love, in Moodus

Hi. Just thought it would be fun to go back to the Ted Hilton resort for our 60th anniversary. We were there only once, went by bus with a cardboard suitcase. We didn't own a car then. We were there the week of August 8th l949. We were very young & in love. We're still together, healthy & still young at heart. We stayed a week in a cabin on a hill. One of my fondness memories were the fresh blueberry pancakes. I make a batch at least once a week ever since I ate yours. All the meals were good then. I 'm amazed I found you on the internet. When I made the blueberry pancakes this morning I remembered your place. We will pleased to receive information on Ted Hilton's Resort. Thank You,

--Mr & Mrs Michael Grella, Hicksville, NY

No comments:

  I am pleased to announce that the new local history website EastHaddamStories.org is now live. It is a project of the East Haddam Historic...